Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil vs Verona, Italy
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 914 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.21002 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Verona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 33% cheaper than in Verona (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,600 in Verona you would need to make just about €2,417 (R$ 11,510) in Curitiba.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manila costs Php6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kochi costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 4.35 (about 4 hours ago)