Cost of living in Curicó, Chile vs Verona, Italy
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 170 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00112 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Verona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 44% cheaper than in Verona (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Verona you would need to make just about €1,788 (CH$1,598,587) in Curicó.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santa Fe costs ARS $1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Delhi costs ₨32,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Bangkok costs 2,342 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cusco costs S/. 0.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)