Cost of living in Cork, Ireland vs Verona, Italy
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 207 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2020.
Do you live in Verona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cork (Ireland) is 18% more expensive than in Verona (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €4,262 in Cork to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,600 in Verona.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in La Serena costs CH$400,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pardubice costs 14,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cardiff costs £1.22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Granada costs €375 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Manaus costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)