Cost of living in Castries, Saint Lucia, Saint Lucia vs Verona, Italy
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 115 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.33709 EUR / XCD
Do you live in Verona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Castries, Saint Lucia (Saint Lucia) is 9% more expensive than in Verona (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €4,149 (EC$12,307) in Castries, Saint Lucia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,800 in Verona.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$11 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Novara costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,558 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiclayo costs S/. 6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)