Cost of living in Busan, South Korea vs Verona, Italy
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 63 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Verona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 5% cheaper than in Verona (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,500 in Verona you would need to make just about €3,332 (₩4,373,622) in Busan.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tunis costs 1.120 Dinar (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $800 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in La Serena costs CH$400,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pardubice costs 14,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (about 1 hour ago)