Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Verona, Italy
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 6,869 prices entered by 729 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00922 EUR / ARS *
Do you live in Verona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 54% cheaper than in Verona (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Verona you would need to make just about €1,238 (ARS $134,304) in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Salvador costs $1.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ankara costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,211 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 2,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 3 hours ago)