Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados vs Verona, Italy
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 211 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.45595 EUR / BBD
Do you live in Verona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 23% more expensive than in Verona (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €4,413 (9,679 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,600 in Verona.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pardubice costs 14,000 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cardiff costs £1.22 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Granada costs €375 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Manaus costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €65 (about 1 hour ago)