Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia vs Verona, Italy
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 280 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021.
Do you live in Verona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 22% cheaper than in Verona (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Verona you would need to make just about €2,249 in Bratislava.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Odessa costs 28₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Moncton costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Latacunga costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lausanne costs CHF 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)