Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Verona, Italy
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 665 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.13006 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Verona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 17% cheaper than in Verona (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,300 in Verona you would need to make just about €2,747 (21,119元) in Beijing.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $450 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 21 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manaus costs R$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zapopan costs Mex$ 570 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Stockholm costs 180 kr (about 2 hours ago)