Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Verona, Italy
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 251 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.12785 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Verona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 17% cheaper than in Verona (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Verona you would need to make just about €2,499 (19,547元) in Beijing.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Odessa costs 28₴ (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Moncton costs C$550 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,400 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Latacunga costs $350 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lausanne costs CHF 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)