Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan vs Verona, Italy
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 151 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00246 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Verona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 49% cheaper than in Verona (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Verona you would need to make just about €1,582 (642,964 KZT) in Astana.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £16 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Temuco costs CH$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €125 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 14,000,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)