Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan vs Verona, Italy
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00246 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Verona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 46% cheaper than in Verona (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,300 in Verona you would need to make just about €1,793 (728,505 KZT) in Aqtöbe.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Madrid costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lima costs S/. 2,399 (about 2 hours ago)