Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea vs Verona, Italy
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 96 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00074 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Verona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 22% more expensive than in Verona (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,779 (₩5,113,142) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Verona.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in London costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 3.00 kr (about 2 hours ago)