Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar vs Verona, Italy
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 50 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00025 EUR / MGA
Do you live in Verona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 33% cheaper than in Verona (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Verona you would need to make just about €2,151 (8,607,739 Ariary) in Antanifotsy.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Casablanca costs 30 Dirham (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 75 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Coimbatore costs ₨100 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Copenhagen costs kr200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Gibraltar costs £40 (about 2 hours ago)