Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar vs Verona, Italy
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 97 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00025 EUR / MGA
Do you live in Verona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 48% cheaper than in Verona (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,500 in Verona you would need to make just about €1,806 (7,250,242 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Prices recently added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Amsterdam costs €80 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Vijayawada costs ₨210 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manizales costs COL$1,719,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)