Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar vs Verona, Italy
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 113 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00022 EUR / MGA
Do you live in Verona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 49% cheaper than in Verona (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Verona you would need to make just about €1,566 (7,035,632 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santiago de Cali costs COL$9,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $70 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $27,000 (about 2 hours ago)