Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah, Iraq vs Verona, Italy
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 108 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00077 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Verona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah (Iraq) is 40% more expensive than in Verona (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €4,892 (6,323,578 Dinar) in Al Basrah al Qadimah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,500 in Verona.
Prices recently added
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Seoul costs ₩2,936 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Belgaum costs ₨180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Colombo costs 145 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)