Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico vs Verona, Italy
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 261 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03968 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Verona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 54% cheaper than in Verona (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Verona you would need to make just about €1,375 (Mex$ 34,641) in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Catania costs €20 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,600 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santiago costs CH$2,990 (about 2 hours ago)