Cost of living in Ad Duwaym, Sudan vs Verona, Italy
WARNING! Ad Duwaym has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ad Duwaym.
|Personal Care||- 90%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 96 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00221 EUR / SDG *
Do you live in Verona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ad Duwaym (Sudan) is 91% cheaper than in Verona (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Verona you would need to make just about €250 (113,104 Pound) in Ad Duwaym.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Salvador costs $1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ankara costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 3 hours ago)