Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast vs Verona, Italy
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 182 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Verona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is about the same as in Verona (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,196 (2,096,995 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Verona.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $5.28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 250TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Metz costs €700 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £13 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨130 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,874 lei (about 5 hours ago)