Cost of living in Wuhan, China vs Vereeniging, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 111 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.197 ZAR / CNY
Do you live in Vereeniging? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 22% cheaper than in Vereeniging (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 33,000 in Vereeniging you would need to make just about R 25,726 (11,710元) in Wuhan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1,830 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,015,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 280 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Melbourne costs AU$115 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Neuquén costs ARS $265 (about 3 hours ago)