Cost of living in Lijiang City, China vs Vereeniging, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.216 ZAR / CNY
Do you live in Vereeniging? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 22% cheaper than in Vereeniging (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 28,000 in Vereeniging you would need to make just about R 21,717 (9,801元) in Lijiang City.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Al Ain costs Dirham 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 200 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $915 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,198 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)