Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil vs Vence, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 989 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.15693 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Vence? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Vence (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,500 in Vence you would need to make just about €3,544 (R$ 22,585) in Curitiba.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 7,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$102 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petrolina costs R$ 23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rosario costs ARS $25,000 (about 3 hours ago)