Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic vs Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 532 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02964 BGN / DOP
Do you live in Veliko Tarnovo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 12% more expensive than in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 2,473 лв (RD$ 83,417) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200 лв in Veliko Tarnovo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$48,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £1,321 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $95 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,378 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (about 3 hours ago)