Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Velikiy Novgorod, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,258 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 17.771 RUB / PLN
Do you live in Velikiy Novgorod? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 69% more expensive than in Velikiy Novgorod (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 111,222 (6,259 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 66,000 in Velikiy Novgorod.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ljubljana costs €4.20 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Siem Reap costs 12,000 Riels (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €28 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Ahmedabad costs ₨10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jubail costs ﷼ 28 (about 2 hours ago)