Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Velikiy Novgorod, Russia
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.745 RUB / SDG *
Do you live in Velikiy Novgorod? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 45% cheaper than in Velikiy Novgorod (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 72,000 in Velikiy Novgorod you would need to make just about руб 39,380 (10,515 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Londrina costs R$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Wellington costs NZ$860 (about 2 hours ago)