Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan vs Velikiy Novgorod, Russia
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.401 RUB / SDG *
Do you live in Velikiy Novgorod? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 8% cheaper than in Velikiy Novgorod (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 61,000 in Velikiy Novgorod you would need to make just about руб 56,070 (40,009 Pound) in Khartoum.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)