Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan vs Veles, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 454 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.510 MKD / JPY
Do you live in Veles? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 128% more expensive than in Veles (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 120,640 ден (¥236,405) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 53,000 ден in Veles.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $1,271 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 45元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 90 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Edmonton costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)