Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Vejle, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,216 prices entered by 479 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00832 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Vejle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 43% cheaper than in Vejle (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Vejle you would need to make just about kr14,355 (CH$1,725,718) in Santiago.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toulouse costs €1,100 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Londrina costs R$ 6,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 22 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangalore costs ₨84 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $35 (about 2 hours ago)