Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil vs Växjö, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,571 prices entered by 316 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.732 SEK / BRL
Do you live in Växjö? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 31% cheaper than in Växjö (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 30,000 kr in Växjö you would need to make just about 20,597 kr (R$ 11,889) in São Paulo.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Montreal costs C$51 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨40 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Manaus costs R$ 10 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,662,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)