Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay vs Växjö, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,948 prices entered by 204 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.21938 SEK / UYU
Do you live in Växjö? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 11% cheaper than in Växjö (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 30,000 kr in Växjö you would need to make just about 26,839 kr ($U122,339) in Montevideo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Amsterdam costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Barcelona costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Orlando, Florida costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $45 (about 3 hours ago)