Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea vs Vavuniya, Sri Lanka
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 475 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.15513 LKR / KRW
Do you live in Vavuniya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 97% more expensive than in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka)
For example, you would need at least 332,286 ₨ (₩2,142,009) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 169,000 ₨ in Vavuniya.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liege costs €17 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Verona costs €400 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mumbai costs ₨330 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Islamabad costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Milan costs €1.33 (37 minutes ago)