Cost of living in Madrid, Spain vs Vavuniya, Sri Lanka
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,030 prices entered by 485 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 208.985 LKR / EUR
Do you live in Vavuniya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 76% more expensive than in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka)
For example, you would need at least 320,821 ₨ (€1,535) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 182,000 ₨ in Vavuniya.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in Johor Bahru costs RM46 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Brussels costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$33 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 15TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Bauru costs R$ 80 (about 2 hours ago)