Cost of living in Kolkata, India vs Vavuniya, Sri Lanka
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,004 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.489 LKR / INR
Do you live in Vavuniya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolkata (India) is 15% more expensive than in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka)
For example, you would need at least 191,301 ₨ (₨76,871) in Kolkata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 166,000 ₨ in Vavuniya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campo Grande costs R$ 1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Johor Bahru costs RM46 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Brussels costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$33 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 15TL (about 2 hours ago)