Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary vs Vavuniya, Sri Lanka
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,111 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.593 LKR / HUF
Do you live in Vavuniya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 38% more expensive than in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka)
For example, you would need at least 276,989 ₨ (467,051 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 201,000 ₨ in Vavuniya.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨600 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Pattaya costs 200 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 6,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santiago de Cali costs COL$40,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vijayawada costs ₨70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Montreal costs C$51 (about 3 hours ago)