Cost of living in Milan, Italy vs Västerås, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 508 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 10.441 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Västerås? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 12% more expensive than in Västerås (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 36,820 kr (€3,526) in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000 kr in Västerås.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,118 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tucumán costs ARS $15,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €14 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gorakhpur costs ₨40 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oviedo costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)