Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil vs Västerås, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,051 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.732 SEK / BRL
Do you live in Västerås? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 45% cheaper than in Västerås (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 32,000 kr in Västerås you would need to make just about 17,478 kr (R$ 10,089) in Curitiba.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,118 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tucumán costs ARS $15,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €14 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gorakhpur costs ₨40 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oviedo costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)