Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco vs Västerås, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 243 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.960 SEK / MAD
Do you live in Västerås? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 35% cheaper than in Västerås (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 38,000 kr in Västerås you would need to make just about 24,762 kr (25,793 Dirham) in Casablanca.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 114 zł (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mumbai costs ₨410 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rosario costs ARS $24,000 (about 1 hour ago)