Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary vs Västerås, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,148 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02947 SEK / HUF
Do you live in Västerås? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 33% cheaper than in Västerås (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 38,000 kr in Västerås you would need to make just about 25,295 kr (858,423 Ft) in Budapest.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €350 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)