Cost of living in Berlin, Germany vs Västerås, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 807 prices entered by 193 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 10.468 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Västerås? We need your help!
Cost of living in Berlin (Germany) is 8% more expensive than in Västerås (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 40,929 kr (€3,910) in Berlin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 kr in Västerås.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$48,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £1,321 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $95 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,378 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (about 3 hours ago)