Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco vs Varna, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 343 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.17938 BGN / MAD
Do you live in Varna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 13% more expensive than in Varna (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 2,822 лв (15,734 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 лв in Varna.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Edmonton costs C$100 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Amritsar costs ₨30 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$259,000 (about 2 hours ago)