Cost of living in Hong Kong vs Varanasi, India
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 914 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 9.631 INR / HKD
Do you live in Varanasi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 259% more expensive than in Varanasi (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨208,192 (HK$21,617) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Varanasi.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 150 NT$ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tucumán costs ARS $15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gorakhpur costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)