Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador vs Varanasi, India
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 836 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 74.931 INR / USD
Do you live in Varanasi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 59% more expensive than in Varanasi (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,810 ($1,292) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Varanasi.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$48,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £1,321 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $95 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,378 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (about 3 hours ago)