Cost of living in Yono, Japan vs Vancouver, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,902 prices entered by 376 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01229 CAD / JPY
Do you live in Vancouver? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yono (Japan) is 16% cheaper than in Vancouver (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$8,200 in Vancouver you would need to make just about C$6,873 (¥559,069) in Yono.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $864 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in London costs £800 (about 2 hours ago)