Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia vs Vancouver, Canada
|Personal Care||- 76%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,070 prices entered by 380 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00009 CAD / IDR
Do you live in Vancouver? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 66% cheaper than in Vancouver (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$8,800 in Vancouver you would need to make just about C$2,958 (Rp 31,896,270) in Yogyakarta.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €600 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Morelia costs Mex$ 605 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacna costs S/. 20 (about 2 hours ago)