Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos vs Vancouver, Canada
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 786 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00013 CAD / LAK
Do you live in Vancouver? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 49% cheaper than in Vancouver (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$8,700 in Vancouver you would need to make just about C$4,477 (34,700,214 ₭) in Vientiane.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São José dos Campos costs R$ 2,500 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 45 lei (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 6 hours ago)