Cost of living in Ürümqi, China vs Vancouver, Canada
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,964 prices entered by 371 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.18630 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Vancouver? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ürümqi (China) is 38% cheaper than in Vancouver (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$7,900 in Vancouver you would need to make just about C$4,930 (26,464元) in Ürümqi.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Serena costs CH$250,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Caracas costs 1,000 Bs.S. (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bilbao costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tarragona costs €467 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)