Cost of living in Tehran, Iran vs Vancouver, Canada
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,702 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00003 CAD / IRR *
Do you live in Vancouver? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 29% more expensive than in Vancouver (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$11,597 (﷼ 390,287,984) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$9,000 in Vancouver.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $35,000 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U39,326 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $24 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marseille costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $202 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)