Cost of living in Srinagar, India vs Vancouver, Canada
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,049 prices entered by 379 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01847 CAD / INR
Do you live in Vancouver? We need your help!
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 56% cheaper than in Vancouver (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$7,600 in Vancouver you would need to make just about C$3,345 (₨181,159) in Srinagar.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$100 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $78,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (about 3 hours ago)