Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti vs Vancouver, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,923 prices entered by 381 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01388 CAD / HTG
Do you live in Vancouver? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 49% cheaper than in Vancouver (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$8,900 in Vancouver you would need to make just about C$4,563 (328,830 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £1,200 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in London costs £800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benoni costs R 200 (about 4 hours ago)