Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil vs Vancouver, Canada
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,011 prices entered by 389 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.32037 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Vancouver? We need your help!
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 57% cheaper than in Vancouver (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$8,100 in Vancouver you would need to make just about C$3,505 (R$ 10,942) in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,220 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Memphis, Tennessee costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeju costs ₩4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Davao costs Php50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 2 hours ago)