Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan vs Vancouver, Canada
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,914 prices entered by 377 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01229 CAD / JPY
Do you live in Vancouver? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is about the same as in Vancouver (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$8,900 in Vancouver you would need to make just about C$8,696 (¥707,342) in Hiroshima.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hadera costs 3,500 ₪ (about 3 hours ago)