Cost of living in Chiba, Japan vs Vancouver, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,902 prices entered by 375 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01230 CAD / JPY
Do you live in Vancouver? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 23% more expensive than in Vancouver (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$9,694 (¥788,166) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$7,900 in Vancouver.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Agra costs ₨40,660 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bergen costs kr 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U48,497 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Juan costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)